Last Modified September 11, 2021
- Collect of Personal Data
- Acceptance and Consent
- Information Collection and Use
- Which Personal Data we collect
- Information sharing practices
- Opt-In and Opt-Out Policy
- Personal data retention period
- Protect the information
- The right of user
- Californa privacy rights (CCPA)
- Age requirement
- Contacting Us
2. Collect of Personal Data
Your personal data is processing by company CYBERNAUTICA s.r.o., ID: 06291651, registered office: Nové sady 988/2, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic. (hereinafter only as „Administrator“). Administrator collects and process through the mobile applications
Personal data means any information from which the player can be directly or indirectly identified such as a name, location, email address, Facebook customer’s id, Facebook friends, communication language, IP address, IDFV (id for vendor) or Android ID, advertisement ID, push notifications token, game history, network logs, avatar, cookie online identifier, gender, financial data, etc., (“Personal Data”). Your personal data are processed only to the extent strictly necessary, depending on the particular purpose of the processing, as defined in point 6.
3. Acceptance and Consent
Read this Notice carefully before using the Apps. By using or registering via the Apps, or submitting a query to the Company via the Apps or other means, including telephone or mail, you accept this Notice. If you do not accept this Notice, please don’t use the Apps.
5. Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting and using information are to provide and improve the Service, to administer and assist you in administering your Account on the Service, and to provide you with a better experience with the service.
We process your personal data for the following specified purposes:
- The fulfilment of legal obligations by the Administrator
- Provision of Services
- Negotiations on a contractual relationship
- Purposes contained within the data subject’s consent
- Administrator rights protection
- Archiving based on legal regulations
- Direct marketing
- Customer service quality monitoring
- Collect feedback from the market
6. Which Personal Data we collect
- Data you provide to us: Contact information (such as full name and email address), profile information (such as age or gender or photograph), your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets), other data you choose to give us.
- Data we collect automatically: Data about your account and in-game progress, your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID), data about your device, such as device manufacturer, model, operating system and language, general location data like country or city name, data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the games.
- Data we receive from our partners: data we receive if you link your Facebook account with our game, data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising), data from platforms that the games run on.
- Payment Information: CYBERNAUTICA may obtain the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by someone else (like Facebook, Apple or Google) such as when you purchase something in a game you play on a social network or that you downloaded on your mobile device. Our Terms of Service explain our policies and terms relevant to our charges, billing practices, third-party credits and virtual currencies.
If you purchase virtual currency or virtual items in a CYBERNAUTICA game, our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address and financial information.
CYBERNAUTICA does not collect or store your financial information, like credit card numbers. However, CYBERNAUTICA’s payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address and the items purchased in order to fulfill your order.
7. Information sharing practices
We do not share any information we collect (including your personal e-mail address) with third parties:
- or we believe in good faith that the disclosure of the information is required by any applicable law, regulation, court order, legal proceedings or governmental demand;
- or it is required to handle security breach or fraud investigations, or to enforce the terms of our Terms of Service.
Otherwise we share your information with third parties with whom we have a business relationship such as advertisers, ad networks and analytics providers. The information shared with these third parties may be used for industry analysis, ad targeting, tracking ad conversions or demographic profiling, or other purposes related to providing the Services to you.
8. Opt-In and Opt-Out Policy
You may “opt-out” of receiving certain types of communications at any time by contacting CYBERNAUTICA at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like many websites, CYBERNAUTICA and service providers acting on our behalf, like Google Analytics, store log files and use tracking technologies such as “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk or your mobile device for record-keeping purposes. The service may send cookies to a computer or a mobile device when a user accesses or views a service. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of CYBERNAUTICA’s Service, tailoring recommendations to interests, and making the Service easier to use.
Third party advertisers on the Services may also use, place or read cookies or other technologies as described below on your browser, and those practices are subject to their own policies. Cookies can be disabled at any time by changing your web browser’s options to stop accepting cookies, to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit or limit the type of cookies you allow. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not remove flash cookies. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features, portions or functionalities of the Service.
10. Personal data retention period
We keep your personal data for as long, as you actively use our Services, but no later than the expiration of the statutory accounting and tax laws. After the retention time, your personal information will be completely erased.
11. Protect the information
When you sign into your CYBERNAUTICA account or enter payment information, we or our third-party payment processor use secure socket layer technology (“SSL”) to encrypt the transmission of that information. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our Services and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and CYBERNAUTICA cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur and that third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
12. The rights of user
You are entitled to obtain information from us on how we handle your personal data, to see copies of all personal data held by us and to request that your personal data is amended, corrected or deleted from our systems. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data. We do not carry out any decision-making based solely on automated processing, including profiling. You can object to our use of your personal data where we stated we rely on our legitimate business interests to do so. We explained the legitimate interests we rely on in sections ‘Why do we collect your personal data’ above. If you would like to exercise any of your above rights, contact us using the contact details below.
13. California privacy rights (CCPA)
In addition to the rights as explained in this Policy, California residents who provide Personal Information (as defined in the statute) to obtain products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once a calendar year, information about the Personal Information we shared, if any, with other businesses for marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared such personal information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in the current year will receive information about the prior year). To obtain this information please contact us.
14. Age requirement
15. Contacting Us